Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Obtaining Dual Citizenship?

  • June 10, 2022

Obtaining Dual Citizenship?  Here’s how we can assist you:

Can’t find a Pennsylvania birth certificate and need a certified baptism record?  Can’t find your ancestors’ marriage license?  NEPGS can help locate the church and date of baptism or marriage of your Roman Catholic ancestors who worshipped at a Scranton Diocese affiliated church.  

Check our digital collection index on the home page for a list of available churches and years.   After NEPGS locates your ancestor’s record, you will need to contact the church (or Diocese if the church closed) that issued the record and ask for a certified record.  Since NEPGS is not the original record holder and did not create the record, WE CANNOT CERTIFY ANY RECORDS.

Looking for Naturalization records?  Please see the “Locating Resources” tab at the top of the Home Page. To obtain a certified Naturalization record, you must contact the Court that issued the naturalization.

There are no comments yet

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *